Monday, May 11, 2015

My Websites and Blogs

I wanted to share just a little more details about the sites and blogs that I currently own. I'm not going to give specific names and URLs but I will share the niches. I choose these niches because I have the most fun writing for these topics. At the moment, I'm the only one working on these sites and blogs but I hope to outsource some things in the future.

Adsense Sites

  •  MFB - Beauty, Health, Diet and Fitness niches
  • AB - Business and Finance niche
  • GLA - Celebrity niche
  • GLH - Celebrity niche
  • JB - Celebrity niche
  • KB - Celebrity niche
  • CL - Celebrity niche
  • HNIT - To Be Determined

Amazon Associates and Other Affiliate Sites

  • LaC - Beauty niche
  • PSWL - Health, Dieting and Fitness niches
  • SCBC - Book review niche
  • VBS - Book review niche

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I have won one of your site (HNIT) on digitalpoint, but I can't reach you. Can you please contact me? :)

    ReplyDelete